You dress up and head out to the party of the century. You dress yourself to the hilt with clothes that are meant to leave everyone in awe. To make you feel even better, you dab perfume on your neck and wrists. Smelling good works well with looking and feeling good. This is definitely one of oldest inventions that people still use. The likes of Cleopatra used aromatic oils to entice men. Today, perfume businesses rule the market. Despite competition, people have considered slathering on a scent an integral part of their daily routine.
While there are a variety of brands to choose from, it also helps to know which ones are the best-sellers. Women want the whole shebang when they dress up. So, how do you know which fragrance to consider? Here are the top designer perfumes for women according to various polls online:
1. Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue: The scent embraces the seductive Mediterranean lifestyle. It blends in wonderful and soft scents such as jasmine, bamboo, and white rose. If you want to feel as if you’re on yacht in Sicily watching white puffy clouds roll in the sky, this perfume is definitely for you. It gives off a deep and genuine scent that truly captures the energy of the Mediterranean ocean.
2. Coco Chanel’s Chanel No. 5: This timeless classic remains popular for a reason. This was the first ever fragrance launched by the company and is considered to be legendary in its own right because of its light woody scent. It is perfect for any occasion, but more than that, the name speaks for itself.
3. Escada Moon Sparkle: This famous perfume gives off a fruity and floral fragrance with a hint of sparkling strawberry, black currant, sweet pea, and red apple tones. This feminine fragrance also has a touch of musk and sandalwood scents. It’s perfect of everyday wear and can be used morning and night.
4. Vicky Tiel’s Sirene: Though the fragrance was introduced way back in 1994, people still take to the mixture of orange, rose, peony, and ylang-ylang scents. The hint of musk and vanilla gives it a romantic flair for those on a night out with their loved ones.
5. Marc Jacob’s Daisy: Just like its name, you can expect the perfume to smell fresh and feminine. At the core of its wonderfully rich blends are hints of strawberry, violet, jasmine, vanilla, and white woods. If you want to feel light and alluring, this is the perfect one for you.
6. Philosophy’s Baby Grace: The scent is sweet, sophisticated, and clean. For the young ones and the young at heart, Baby Grace is the perfect cologne that won’t overpower you. Rather, it leaves a hypnotic sense in your very subconscious that can entirely be appealing. It comes with a hint of poppy, pink mimosa, musk, pepper, and creamy white woods.
So whether you’re feeling classy and sophisticated, or vibrant and fresh, there’s a brand that has been tailor-fit to suit your wants.