Taking care of your skin is extremely important. Having a regular skin regiment in place can greatly help your skin to always look its best. If you need a little bit of extra pampering then why not try a facial for oily skin?
Facials for oily skin are not only a lovely way to pamper yourself but also give your skin a new lease on life. At one point or another you will suffer from oily skin. Oily skin is not caused by having a bad diet, your diet can aggravate the natural oily build up you have but is not the primary cause. Unfortunately, oily skin is hereditary. You can monitor your oily skin by using facial products on a daily basis but once in a while it is necessary to give you skin an overhaul and have a facial.
There are a number of different facials for you to choose from for your oily skin. Some facials will be more intense than others. There are the basic facials that will focus on giving your skin a refreshed look but may not do any deep cleansing. These facials will give your skin an overall “clean” but focus more on the pampering process. If you have never had a facial before then it is best to start off with a more passive facial so that your skin does not go into shock. Once your skin has become used to the simple facials you can begin having more intense facials that will help to get rid of the oil.
The most intense facial on the market currently is the Deep Cleanse Facial. The Deep Cleanse Facial will provide you with all of the bells and whistles. The facial will include:
- A skin analysis. The therapist will do a full skin analysis before applying any of the products. This analysis will find your problem areas where there is oily build up and dry skin. They should also check with you about any allergies.
- Pre-cleanse. The first step is to pre-cleanse the face, get rid of any existing make up you have on and give your skin a general clean.
- Exfoliation. The therapist will then apply an exfoliatiant. This will help to get rid of any of the dead and dry skin. During this process the therapist may use a high frequency technique that will send little electric pulses through your skin. This will help to smooth your skin and prepare it for the next step.
- Removing the spots. This is the only part of the facial that you may not enjoy. The therapist will begin to remove your spots, this may require a little bit of squeezing. A good therapist will try to keep this as pain free as possible.
- Mask. A mask will then be applied. If you have oily skin, the therapist will choose a mask that draws the oil out, in most cases a clay based mask is used. While the mask is setting the therapist will give you a neck and shoulder massage to help you relax.
- Tone and moisturize. The last two steps will be a spritz of toner and some moisturizer.